The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: Cool technology

Post by Schifty »

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/t ... ZJduilPfix

Perfect article to read if you want to think about something that will stop you sleeping for the next month.
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

Some of them look great others though compact way too small.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Transplant jaw made by 3D printer claimed as first

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-16907104

Loving the advances with 3D printers
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

SpaceX Interplanetary Transport System. Just awesome. The fact that the animations are based off the actually CAD designs too and not just some artist's concept is even more amazing.

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Geez robotics has come a long way