Canberra Raiders finals tickets

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Re: Canberra Raiders finals tickets information

Post by raiderskater »

Tweeted Ticketek who told me to try again, so I did. Went through smoothly this time and I finally, an hour and twenty minutes after the pre-sale opened, have a ticket in my usual bay.

What an absolute shambles. They KNEW the members' pre-sale was this morning, they KNEW a lot of members would be racing to buy as soon as the tickets went up for sale, why on earth weren't they better prepared?!
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
Gorilla
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Ricky Stuart

Post by Gorilla »

Kingtoots wrote:
Gorilla wrote:Does anyone need tickets I've got 10 in Bay 50 seats 25-34 give me a Pm.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Pm sent
Mate I replied but it seems to be stuck in my out box did you get the message with my mobile number?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
CJ42
Laurie Daley

Post by CJ42 »

got some front row bay 70 tickets (usual seats not available to buy in bay 10-1)
wondering if i will regret buying front row tickets lol.

also noticed i have not received an email from ticketek with my tickets yet... useless..
Professor
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Bae

Post by Professor »

If you have issues with your code, it seems it's because Ticketek believes it to be wrong - thanks, Simo. So you need to call HQ and get a new one made up. The girl on the phone was a gem and allowed me to test it whilst she remained on the phone.
Coxey
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Coxey »

Still waiting for my FKN AAN number? ****
#bleedgreen2016
Walter
David Grant
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by Walter »

If anyone is interested I screwed up my order when I finally got on and now have 5 spare tickets in the East grandstand, Bay 28 Row UU.

I bought them as a family (2 ad/2 ch) plus an extra concession but I have never once seen anyone check tickets against eligibility anywhere if you are not a family!

PM me if you are interested - face value $215.50 for all 5 tickets.
Pete555
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Pete555 »

Now that the ticketing system appears to be working for some people, is anyone in a charitable mood willing to share their code? I just need 2 tickets, for myself and my partner. I've been to almost every game this season (but stupidly never became a member) and would hate to miss this one!
Thanks for helping if you can.
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Green eyed Mick »

Kingtoots wrote:
Green eyed Mick wrote:Finally. Managed to get 4 seats in my usual row. What a nightmare
You wouldn't happen to be willing to lend me your members code would you? As you have only used 4 and I only need to use 3. Would be great if you could help me out!
Already gave the code to a work colleague. Sorry.
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

Pete555 wrote:Now that the ticketing system appears to be working for some people, is anyone in a charitable mood willing to share their code? I just need 2 tickets, for myself and my partner. I've been to almost every game this season (but stupidly never became a member) and would hate to miss this one!
old mate two posts up has spare tickets
Kingtoots
Sam Backo
Favourite Player: BJ

Post by Kingtoots »

Pete555 wrote:Now that the ticketing system appears to be working for some people, is anyone in a charitable mood willing to share their code? I just need 2 tickets, for myself and my partner. I've been to almost every game this season (but stupidly never became a member) and would hate to miss this one!
X 2 I'm looking for either 2 or 3 tickets. Been to every game for the last 7 years, member every year just won't be getting the member code this year as I got given the memberships this time round
Matt
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Time for the new breed Savage, Mooney, Timoko

Post by Matt »

Green eyed Mick wrote:The best seats I can get are in bay 22. What a ****ing disgrace. I am not forking out $200 to sit in one of the worst seats in the stadium.
Im normally in Bay 11 - halfway in the Meninga Stand, best we could get was Bay 7.
Kingtoots
Sam Backo

Post by Kingtoots »

Walter wrote:If anyone is interested I screwed up my order when I finally got on and now have 5 spare tickets in the East grandstand, Bay 28 Row UU.

I bought them as a family (2 ad/2 ch) plus an extra concession but I have never once seen anyone check tickets against eligibility anywhere if you are not a family!

PM me if you are interested - face value $215.50 for all 5 tickets.
Very interested yes, pm Sent. Thanks in advance
christoraider
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Blake Austin

Post by christoraider »

Hey guys , just bought tickets and a mate has backed out of 2 tickets for Saturday.

If he doesn't take them i will have 2 tickets available , will know by tommorow.

I don't mean to get anyone excited but would rather they go to someone from here. i will keep you guys posted.
badonkadonk
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: CHICKA!

Post by badonkadonk »

Hi all,

I'm an away supporter based in Sydney still waiting for my code for this arvo's second round sale.

I'm looking to get 2 tickets so if anyone would like to share their code it'll be greatly appreciated!
Kingtoots
Sam Backo

Post by Kingtoots »

Green eyed Mick wrote:
Kingtoots wrote:
Green eyed Mick wrote:Finally. Managed to get 4 seats in my usual row. What a nightmare
You wouldn't happen to be willing to lend me your members code would you? As you have only used 4 and I only need to use 3. Would be great if you could help me out!
Already gave the code to a work colleague. Sorry.
No dramas mate
Guy Incognito
Jason Croker

Post by Guy Incognito »

Matt wrote:
Green eyed Mick wrote:The best seats I can get are in bay 22. What a ****ing disgrace. I am not forking out $200 to sit in one of the worst seats in the stadium.
Im normally in Bay 11 - halfway in the Meninga Stand, best we could get was Bay 7.
I'm usually bay 53 right next to the tunnel but bay 7 was all we could get too.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Got 1 in Bay 11.. what a farce
Braddrew
Gary Coyne
Favourite Player: Mark McLinden

Post by Braddrew »

If its the same system as last year the non-ticketed members code would be NRL16 or (insert team name2016) Raiders2016.
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

raiderskater wrote:Tweeted Ticketek who told me to try again, so I did. Went through smoothly this time and I finally, an hour and twenty minutes after the pre-sale opened, have a ticket in my usual bay.

What an absolute shambles. They KNEW the members' pre-sale was this morning, they KNEW a lot of members would be racing to buy as soon as the tickets went up for sale, why on earth weren't they better prepared?!
I blame IBM
Matt wrote:
It's weird. I selected best available and it gave me Bay 22. I clicked my usual bay and they had nothing available. I logged out, started again and managed 4 seats in my usual bay in my usual row.
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

-TW- wrote:Got 1 in Bay 11.. what a farce
Won't tell you where I got 10 then.
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

CJ42 wrote:got some front row bay 70 tickets (usual seats not available to buy in bay 10-1)
wondering if i will regret buying front row tickets lol.

also noticed i have not received an email from ticketek with my tickets yet... useless..
I only chose the bay, and just noticed I was given row A. That's front row, right? See you there, CJ. I'll be the one in green.
Kingtoots
Sam Backo

Post by Kingtoots »

Braddrew wrote:If its the same system as last year the non-ticketed members code would be NRL16 or (insert team name2016) Raiders2016.
Says password not valid
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

I'll share my code, should be 9 tickets available with it. PM me, first come first serve basis. My phone is nearly dead thanks to this morning so I will check PMs at 1pm.
Kingtoots
Sam Backo

Post by Kingtoots »

EJ wrote:I'll share my code, should be 9 tickets available with it. PM me, first come first serve basis. My phone is nearly dead thanks to this morning so I will check PMs at 1pm.
PM SENT
Zip Zip
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by Zip Zip »

I ended up buying a heap of tickets all over the **** stadium!

I will be sitting in Bay 57, I usually sit in 55 but this is an ok result as an hour ago I didn't think I would be getting anything.

GEM, where is your usual seat?
"Look sorry if that came across wrong, I was just referring to the jokes we were making about all the desperate guys who chase you. Hope to catch up some time, but if not best of luck with everything."
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Matt wrote:
I got tix in Bay11, but BBB. I don't understand why members couldn't buy their seats. Both the Broncos and Storm were offering it...
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

greeneyed wrote:
Matt wrote:
I got tix in Bay11, but BBB. I don't understand why members couldn't buy their seats. Both the Broncos and Storm were offering it...
This is what I want to know..
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

I got fantastic seats. Took me two minutes to book them online, no dramas at all. Hope this helps.
Azza
Laurie Daley

Post by Azza »

Not happy with Bay 11? Seems an ok spot
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Azza wrote:
Not happy with Bay 11? Seems an ok spot
11's fine, just the process and the fact it took nearly 2 hours
Kingtoots
Sam Backo

Post by Kingtoots »

Kingtoots wrote:
EJ wrote:I'll share my code, should be 9 tickets available with it. PM me, first come first serve basis. My phone is nearly dead thanks to this morning so I will check PMs at 1pm.
PM SENT
It's stuck in outbox but I presume I would of got in first, hope you understand. Thank you!
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

Zip Zip wrote:I ended up buying a heap of tickets all over the **** stadium!

I will be sitting in Bay 57, I usually sit in 55 but this is an ok result as an hour ago I didn't think I would be getting anything.

GEM, where is your usual seat?
Bay 27
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

What an absolute cluster f***!!!

Wait at AIS for around an hour to buy them. I was 23rd in queue and by 11am they had gotten through 5 people. I tried online and either got errors, told I couldn't get 10 tickets in a row or (twice) got to the payment window only to be logged out due to the 10 mins ticketek gives you.

It's F*****!!!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Makaveli
Bradley Clyde

Post by Makaveli »

Telstra Thanks Tickets:

Receive 20% off ticket prices using the following code: THANKS2016

Now open to general public

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... THANKS2016

Cat 1 tickets are $60 using this code instead of $75 without it, however limited bays are available.
buck1106
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by buck1106 »

Any chance someone can pm me an aan code two tickets. Will bring a loud viking clap lol