Laurie Daley Super League polo shirt

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Naidan
Gerry De La Cruz

Laurie Daley Super League polo shirt

Post by Naidan »

A number of years ago (approximately 20) my father gave me a dirty Super League polo shirt which was donated to him by Laurie Daley for a charity auction and noone made the minimum bid. My father used to own the Commercial Hotel in Junee, which Laurie's father had managed years before as Laurie grew up in Junee, and this was a charity auction for the local school at the time. The shirt is dirty, a couple of sweat stains and has been worn by him on television post match interview I believe, with the superleague logo but no other distinguishing marks.

As noone bid my father gave it to me thinking I would frame it or something similar but I have never been a fan of his and as such it has been sitting in the cupboard for about 20 year but I thought I would offer it to a Raiders fan who might appreciate it (I am a Souths fan).

I don't want any money for the shirt, you just need to pay for a padded bag and postage and it is all yours on the provision that the shirt won't be flipped on ebay, facebook or something similar (this is why I am offering it on this forum for a true raiders fan), and you need to send me a picture that I can send to my father of it framed or otherwise to show that it has gone to someone who will appreciate it.

If anyone is interested please PM me.
daley6
David Grant
Favourite Player: campo

Re: Laurie Daley Super League Polo Shirt

Post by daley6 »

Not a fan of his !!!!! Well im a massive fan do you have a pic of this shirt??
Naidan
Gerry De La Cruz

Re: Laurie Daley Super League Polo Shirt

Post by Naidan »

Not on me. I am currently spring cleaning with my wife for chinese new year and only thought of offering on GH this morning whilst I am at the office. More than happy to post pics this evening.
daley6
David Grant
Favourite Player: campo

Re: Laurie Daley Super League polo shirt

Post by daley6 »

Cool Bananas