Tapatalk issues

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

rolhai
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Shaun Fensom

Tapatalk issues

Post by rolhai »

I hope that this is a small issue but since this afternoon i have been unable to connect to the GH with Tapatalk. I was using it ok this morning and when I tried to connect this arvo....no connection, with two different devices and different Internet connections. There was a tapatalk update but this was happening before I updated and is still continuing after I updated jut now. (I was thinking that it may have been an issue needing to be updated)

Is anyone else having issues connecting to the GH with Tapatalk since sometime today?
1985/86: The last time we missed consecutive finals series.....Until STICKY
greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: Tapatalk issues

Post by greeneyed »

We will ask Skeepe if he can check it out.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Can I ask if people are able to log in via: http://www.thegreenhouseact.com.au URL? Or only via http://www.thegh.com.au?
jedski
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: The Veloci-Rapana

Post by jedski »

thegreenhouseact is refusing to load for me, but thegh is working. dubby was telling me earlier today that he couldn't load the site, but I had no issues - I guess that's why
* INSERT SIGNATURE HERE *
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I have contacted the hosting company to report the issues and fix them ASAP. This URL works: http://www.thegh.com.au/forum/index.php
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

It appears the issues related to one of our domain names not being renewed by our host company on schedule. All should now be fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience.
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

Its amazing how much you miss the Tapatalk app when it is gone for a while
rolhai
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Shaun Fensom

Post by rolhai »

Sweet, thanks GE! The GH and tapatalk go together like beer and footy.
1985/86: The last time we missed consecutive finals series.....Until STICKY
Irwinfletch
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Ken Nagas

Tapatalk issues

Post by Irwinfletch »

Yep was a lost soul without my daily read on here..
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Is anyone else having Tapatalk issues at the moment? It's spinning its wheels for me.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Dr Zaius wrote: May 16, 2020, 2:10 pm Is anyone else having Tapatalk issues at the moment? It's spinning its wheels for me.
OK for me... can you be more specific? nacho might be able to look at it.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

When I click on the forum, or a topic I just get the loading icon, and nothing else happens.

Not a problem with other forums. Android phone.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

bit slow posting

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

After a recent update Tapatalk is spamming my email with alerts. In settings I’ve turned off all the email notifications I can see but they’re still coming. Anyone else seeing this?
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

gangrenous wrote: November 13, 2020, 6:19 am After a recent update Tapatalk is spamming my email with alerts. In settings I’ve turned off all the email notifications I can see but they’re still coming. Anyone else seeing this?
I've been getting that also. I've also had issues logging in the last 24hrs. It'll take an age to load updates, then tell me I'm not logged in... but I am logged in
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Is there something wrong with Tapatalk at the moment. I keep getting a Network error. So I uninstall it, reload it and it works for an hour or two then does the same thing. Three days in a row now.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

No issues for me, sorry
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

The Pro app hasn't been working. The regular app with the **** ads is working.
Junior
Chris O'Sullivan
Favourite Player: laurie daley

Post by Junior »

I'm well in truly over the adds on tapatalk app. Especially the one with the the 'hey you stop scrolling'

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

LastRaider
John Ferguson

Post by LastRaider »

I would pay a monthly subscription to GH to not see ads.

GE make it happen!
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I'll have to ask nacho what he thinks about all that. Nacho?
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk not refreshing, or is it just part of the continuing trend of the universe hating me in particular?

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Probably just the universe hating you.

I have issues on game days with it not loading properly, I'm guessing it's a load thing

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

-TW- wrote: August 4, 2021, 10:57 am Probably just the universe hating you.

I have issues on game days with it not loading properly, I'm guessing it's a load thing

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks-ish

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

No problems at all.