Fui's Top 10 - Best Hairstyles

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Fui's Top 10 - Best Hairstyles

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

It was the question no one asked, but I felt inspired to provide anyway.

After chatting away in a previous thread, I realised I needed to walk away and come up with my list of the top 10 hairdos out in the world. Feel free to discuss and debate until your fingers give out. I can already tell this will be one of the best threads of the Off-Season

So without further ado, I present to you:

Fui's Top 10 Hairstyles

10: AJ Styles
When it comes to hair, Im about versatility, and "The Face that runs the place" has it in spades. Long, medium or short, that head of hair is magnificent

9: Lloyd Pope
One that's only recently came into my life is this absolute firecracker. Seeing him approach the opposition batsmen is like watching Ghost Rider in action. Beautiful, yet intimidating

8: Bradley Cooper
Another one with ticks in the versatility box. He may be a jerk on the camera, but how can you ever fault those locks?

7. Bruno Mars
The pint sized musician is the best of the afro brigade. Trim that back and tame it though, and it is a thing of beauty. Don't believe me, just watch!

6. Ryan Reynolds
Ever since Two guys, a girl and a pizza place, this guy has been my "Who would you turn for" man. He could shave his head and rock a rat's tail, and he'd still make my list

5. Chad Townsend
The best in the NRL. Loses points in the versatility scale. Yes, he plays for Cronulla, but don't let that put you off

4. Rick Kelly
While the results haven't been there in the V8 Supercars lately, he has more than made up for it with that hair. Extra points for being able to wear a helmet and not get that messed up

3. Andrew Lincoln
As versatile as his acting chops. Even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, this man still knows how to keep that hair looking stylish

2. Des Hasler
This man has been the standard for me. Every winter, Mrs Fui knows I'll deliberately avoid the hairdresser so I can try and emulate this piece of art. She always gets me just before it gets perfected though. This winter, I'll get it

1. Jeff Jarrett
The undisputed king. Those golden locks have a personality of it's own. Whether long, medium or short, it is #1 regardless of length.

So what do you think? Discuss, and add anyone you feel deserve to be nominated
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Re: Fui's Top 10 - Best Hairstyles

Post by Sid »

They look like girls. Now, Johnny Unitas, there's a haircut you could set your watch to.
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Very controversial there Fui. I don't know how you can compile a list like this without a tennis player. I reckon you could throw down an exclusively tennis haircut top 10 and you would dominate other sports top 10.

Agassi probably loses points for the hairline not lasting as long as his career but he rocked a fabulous do early in his career. 80s was probably the golden era for tennis haircuts with seasoned hair veterans such as Edberg, Wilander and Connors being overtaken by the new, younger hair wearers such as Sampras (with equally impressive eyebrows), Becker and the great hair wearer Pat Cash. And that doesn't even touch on the modern era. But still I appreciate the effort.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

What about early Shaun Berrigan hair? Needs a top 10 hair for rugby league players.
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

here's worst 10 Rugby League Hairstyles

http://www.rippa.com/category/top-10/to ... 412010009/
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

gergreg wrote:Very controversial there Fui. I don't know how you can compile a list like this without a tennis player. I reckon you could throw down an exclusively tennis haircut top 10 and you would dominate other sports top 10.

Agassi probably loses points for the hairline not lasting as long as his career but he rocked a fabulous do early in his career. 80s was probably the golden era for tennis haircuts with seasoned hair veterans such as Edberg, Wilander and Connors being overtaken by the new, younger hair wearers such as Sampras (with equally impressive eyebrows), Becker and the great hair wearer Pat Cash. And that doesn't even touch on the modern era. But still I appreciate the effort.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
It was close. Mats Wilander was in my top 10 until I discovered Lloyd Pope. He HAD to be in the list
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Sid wrote:They look like girls. Now, Johnny Unitas, there's a haircut you could set your watch to.

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

greeneyed wrote:What about early Shaun Berrigan hair? Needs a top 10 hair for rugby league players.
Never mind his hair, he had the worst teeth

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.