Coronavirus

Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

100%green
Don Furner

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 100%green »

1992 wrote:
Question wrote: January 22, 2022, 6:56 pm So your telling me i have to inject myself every 3 months whilst in between doses having a case of the covids every now and then., for what seemed nothing worse than a cold, ok no worries here my veinImageImage i mean for fs lets get on with it hey.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It's called science and for some reason in the 2020's no one is allowed to disagree.
Anyone can disagree.... it's what credentials and proof you have to back up your claims that matters.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Joseph 'the worm' Tapine

Post by 1992 »

When you side with the group who controls everything and agrees with everything you said..there is no wrong.
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

1992 wrote:When you side with the group who controls everything and agrees with everything you said..there is no wrong.
What???

gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

100%green wrote: January 22, 2022, 10:27 pm
1992 wrote:
Question wrote: January 22, 2022, 6:56 pm So your telling me i have to inject myself every 3 months whilst in between doses having a case of the covids every now and then., for what seemed nothing worse than a cold, ok no worries here my veinImageImage i mean for fs lets get on with it hey.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It's called science and for some reason in the 2020's no one is allowed to disagree.
Anyone can disagree.... it's what credentials and proof you have to back up your claims that matters.

Like all conspiracy theorists, they have nothing beyond speculation and conjecture.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

It’s such a pity all these medical experts are too busy blogging or on Facebook to publish their ground breaking findings in The Lancet or the World Medical Journal.
Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

NSW will be extending restrictions past January 27th.

You people need to understand:

It will NEVER end.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

BJ wrote:It’s such a pity all these medical experts are too busy blogging or on Facebook to publish their ground breaking findings in The Lancet or the World Medical Journal.
I think it's fantastic that we live in an age where some pot smoking comedian knows more about medical and scientific research than professionals in their chosen scientific field. It's also interesting the different perspectives on what constitutes 'research'. Apparently 'researching' on YouTube (with its algorithms) is equivalent to years upon years of actual scientific study.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

gergreg wrote:
BJ wrote:It’s such a pity all these medical experts are too busy blogging or on Facebook to publish their ground breaking findings in The Lancet or the World Medical Journal.
I think it's fantastic that we live in an age where some pot smoking comedian knows more about medical and scientific research than professionals in their chosen scientific field. It's also interesting the different perspectives on what constitutes 'research'. Apparently 'researching' on YouTube (with its algorithms) is equivalent to years upon years of actual scientific study.
Is amazing isn't it...Image

Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

Stealth Omicron now in 40 countries.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news.com. ... 401642.amp

Good thing Pfizer has the new Omicron vaccine coming in March.
Hopefully it is effective against this new subvariant.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

1992 wrote:Stealth Omicron now in 40 countries.

But hang on a minute ... isn't that mainstream media?
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

:lol:
Me personally? I’m waiting for Alex Jones to let me know what to think. I’m not as easily led as all you sheeple
Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

gergreg wrote: January 23, 2022, 12:13 pm

Like I have said before (it gets deleted)
I do not believe in it, but it seems most here do.
I only look at mainstream news to see what the enemy is saying.
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

1992 wrote:

The enemy.....ImageImageImage

gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

1992 wrote:

No you're just your run of the mill conspiracy theorist who cherry picks whatever suits your agenda.

I had a high school mate on FB similar to you. Covid was a hoax which the 'elites' were behind and mainstream media was in cahoots. His evidence was a Fox news article describing how wealthy people had become more wealthy through the pandemic. He was also big on Rogan and those other conspiracy guys.

I was very generous with my time in pointing out that Fox was in fact mainstream media and secondly those guys ... Rogan etc kind of fall into that 'elite' category because of their wealth. And they are part of that 'elite' because of 'sheep' like you. I'm also wondering how the wealth of guys like Rogan has increased throughout the pandemic - maybe I should look into it?

Sadly that high school mate blocked me on FB. I can't tell you how devastated I was.
Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

Conspiracy theorist?

In 2020 people like me were talking about mandatory vaccines and proof of vaccination to travel and do certain things.
Mainstream media called us 'conspiracy theorists'.
Well, it seems the time between a conspiracy theory theory and law are not that long.
God bless.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

So you do read mainstream media? You're all over the place mate.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

1992 wrote: January 23, 2022, 1:21 pm Conspiracy theorist?

In 2020 people like me were talking about mandatory vaccines and proof of vaccination to travel and do certain things.
Well, it seems the time between a conspiracy theory theory and law are not that long.
God bless.
So what is your actual point?
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

1992 wrote:Conspiracy theorist?

God bless.
Ummmm blind Freddy could see how some things such as that were going to play out. That's not really a conspiracy theory.

Origins of COVID, the BS that governments around the world are in on it (I laugh at that one everytime), the vaccines containing tracking or the 5G bs, the 2020 Election etc.... those are conspiracy theories and terrible ones at that.

Bottom line seems it's people who are trying to make up for something they are lacking in life that they feel the need to believe in characters in the shadows who are out to get them. That they are to blend for their lot in life rather than looking in the mirror to find the real cause of their problems.

Coastalraider
David Furner

Post by Coastalraider »

I just need to throw this out to get a read on the room… does anyone here believe the earth is in fact… flat? I’ve found some stuff online and I am starting to question my understanding of the topic.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

In short, listen to mainstream media so you know what to disagree with.
Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

Northern Raider wrote: January 23, 2022, 2:58 pm In short, listen to mainstream media so you know what to disagree with.
No. There are some mainstream media like Sky News and 2GB who I can agree with on certain issues, but I still think they are rubbish for the most part.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

1992 wrote: January 23, 2022, 3:14 pm
Northern Raider wrote: January 23, 2022, 2:58 pm In short, listen to mainstream media so you know what to disagree with.
No. There are some mainstream media like Sky News and 2GB who I can agree with on certain issues, but I still think they are rubbish for the most part.
So which media sources do you believe are credible?
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

1992 wrote:
Really? Sky news doesn't do it for ya?

By the sounds of it I would have thought Sky and Fox were up there for the type of news content you'd be looking for.

Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

Northern Raider wrote: January 23, 2022, 3:16 pm
1992 wrote: January 23, 2022, 3:14 pm
So which media sources do you believe are credible?
I get why you used the word 'credible' but for the most part it does not apply here.
Covid, climate change etc
Most of the mainstream media are usually in sync with their views. Just because I disagree with them does not mean they lose credibility. It is just a difference of opinion.

My trouble is the censorship of people who bring forth a different view point in a respectful and civilised way.
Twitter banned Dr. Pat Malone for EDIT

If what he has to say on the issue is 'misinformation' and deemed too dangerous for the public to hear, well, I find that scary.
Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

100%green wrote: January 23, 2022, 3:46 pm
1992 wrote:

By the sounds of it I would have thought Sky and Fox were up there for the type of news content you'd be looking for.

I can agree on certain issues with Sky News, but all the hosts on there push the jab.
I like Tucker Carlson a lot (disagree with his pro alien views) but he obviously focuses most on U.S news so that gets tiresome.
BJ
Steve Walters

Coronavirus

Post by BJ »

I thought Dr Rob Malone’s claims to be the inventor on mRNA have been debunked.
Last edited by BJ on January 23, 2022, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The vaccine scientist spreading vaccine misinformation. Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use? https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... ic/619734/
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

1992 wrote:
1992 wrote:

I can agree on certain issues with Sky News, but all the hosts on there push the jab.
I like Tucker Carlson a lot (disagree with his pro alien views) but he obviously focuses most on U.S news so that gets tiresome.
You like the one bloke who even Fox News says in court anyone watching his stuff should take it with a grain of salt as he's not too be trusted?

Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

This thread is trapped an a vortex. I'm still trying to find out what the point being made is.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Northern Raider wrote:This thread is trapped an a vortex. I'm still trying to find out what the point being made is.
You must have missed the 'bigot' confession.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Northern Raider wrote: January 23, 2022, 5:40 pm This thread is trapped an a vortex. I'm still trying to find out what the point being made is.
None of these types of people have a point
They wouldn’t know a point if they fell **** backwards in one
They’re just “asking the question!” And ignoring the extremely logical answers supported by factual evidence.

They just know that these somewhat charismatic fringe lunatics like Alex Jones spin them tales about the “real world” and they’re too damn stupid to realise Alex Jones doesn’t believe 1% of the nonsense he spews

He’s in this for money. He knows he can latch on to any thread and pull it hard enough, and idiots who don’t know any better will latch on and the crazier it gets the higher the ratings go, these people have tapped into a Ponzi scheme that doesn’t end

The rhetoric is so absurd that you simply can’t allow the idiots to consume it in mass because it’ll rot their brains and they become like 1992 but more they get debunked and shut down, the more it drives the idea that they’re being silenced because of the truth. Which they lean into heavily.

These people, like 1992, are too damn stupid to see these guys are taking advantage of them, and doing so purely for their own personal gain.

There is no point, there is no purpose. It’s rich guys with a platform getting richer at the expense of the idiots. Which is why 1992 can’t really articulate a point or produce anything but tired and debunked talking points he’s heard from these guys.
Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

100%green wrote: January 23, 2022, 5:04 pm
1992 wrote:
1992 wrote:

You like the one bloke who even Fox News says in court anyone watching his stuff should take it with a grain of salt as he's not too be trusted?

Fox News lawyers found some sneaky way of avoiding paying out.
Tucker is the most watched on Fox and eclipses most news anchors.
If you type in his name on you tube all you get is negative stories from left wing news. It is that way for most on the right wing.

We will win in the end.
Jason Croker

Post by 1992 »

Botman wrote: January 23, 2022, 6:49 pm
Northern Raider wrote: January 23, 2022, 5:40 pm This thread is trapped an a vortex. I'm still trying to find out what the point being made is.
None of these types of people have a point
They wouldn’t know a point if they fell **** backwards in one
They’re just “asking the question!” And ignoring the extremely logical answers supported by factual evidence.

They just know that these somewhat charismatic fringe lunatics like Alex Jones spin them tales about the “real world” and they’re too damn stupid to realise Alex Jones doesn’t believe 1% of the nonsense he spews

He’s in this for money. He knows he can latch on to any thread and pull it hard enough, and idiots who don’t know any better will latch on and the crazier it gets the higher the ratings go, these people have tapped into a Ponzi scheme that doesn’t end

The rhetoric is so absurd that you simply can’t allow the idiots to consume it in mass because it’ll rot their brains and they become like 1992 but more they get debunked and shut down, the more it drives the idea that they’re being silenced because of the truth. Which they lean into heavily.

These people, like 1992, are too damn stupid to see these guys are taking advantage of them, and doing so purely for their own personal gain.

There is no point, there is no purpose. It’s rich guys with a platform getting richer at the expense of the idiots. Which is why 1992 can’t really articulate a point or produce anything but tired and debunked talking points he’s heard from these guys.
You people on the left are very angry people.
As for me..
Pureblood for life. 😎
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

1992 wrote: January 23, 2022, 10:13 pm Pureblood for life. 😎