Choices

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

T_R
Don Furner

Re: Choices

Post by T_R »

Okonomiyaki or sushi?

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Neither.
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by reptar »

Cats or dogs? Or budgies?
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Cats.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Neither? Are you kidding me?

Both are bangers, i favour sushi though, sushi is **** MUNNY!

Also **** cats forever. I'd eat cat Sushi for sure. Dogs by the length of the Hume
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

T_R wrote:Okonomiyaki or sushi?

Okonomiyaki by a mile.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Sushi is balls, haven't had the other
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

-TW- wrote:Sushi is balls, haven't had the other
Japanese pancakes.

My theory is GE only likes food affiliated to Rugby league :hmmm
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Pie, chips and vb must get tiring 3 meals a day
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

-TW- wrote:Sushi is balls, haven't had the other
I don't think you are eating sushi.....
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I don't like Japanese food, in general.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

The shame is yours :(
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Yakiroti? Yakisoba?

Sort it out GE.
Last edited by Schifty on September 27, 2016, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Yakult?
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Trick question....we ended up doing both.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

T_R wrote:Trick question....we ended up doing both.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I dont know what that is

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Do the line Bart
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

T_R wrote:I dont know what that is
Haha, just a visual representation of how I feel about your decision. Both is definitely the right move
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Schifty wrote:Yakiroti?
What is that .... Swiss/Japanese fusion?

Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

T_R wrote:
Schifty wrote:Yakiroti?
What is that .... Swiss/Japanese fusion?
#yakitori ****

I'm too tired from trolling Trump :(
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Saw this one on FB and thought I would share.

You've been kidnapped, and can call on the characters from one TV show to make a rescue attempt.

Which show do you pick?
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Scooby doo. 100% success rate with no damage done

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Dont delete this GE
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The Thunderbirds.

Sent from my iPad using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Golden Girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

Mr Bean

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

The A-Team, obviously.

Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Alf Stewart
Manchild
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom

Post by Manchild »

Texas Walker Ranger
Dusty
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Post by Dusty »

McGyver (original)

2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
14. Simmonson 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Horsburgh
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Supernatural for me
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

** Bump **
Schwarzenegger or Stallone?

Nickman's love of NSW
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Arny
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Stallone
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018