Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

Coastalraider
David Furner
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Coastalraider »

Botman wrote: February 4, 2022, 9:06 pm
Sterlk wrote: February 4, 2022, 8:54 pm So, how many of you were removed from your camp site by the police today?
all 12 of us.
Wait… I thought there was 20,000?? They just had issues getting them all together for a photo at the same time?

I give kudos if they get to 20,000 - that’s a
1/4 of the people who marched the streets for South’s to be reinstated, so you can obviously see an anti vaccination stance is a strong driver in the community.
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

Latest news from the Mensa convention is that 1.7 Million people will be here in Canberra.

Wonder how many of them will be confused by our complicated light tail system like hordes were this morning.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Is there somewhere special you’re supposed to go to get light tail?
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Clearly MItchell, which is super easy to navigate from civic.

Latest big update is that we should expect 5 Million here on Tuesday when parliament returns.
Coastalraider
David Furner

Post by Coastalraider »

More than 2000 protesters attended yesterdays rally.

9552 people attended AFLW matches over the weekend.

Just saying.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Coastalraider wrote: February 7, 2022, 4:49 am More than 2000 protesters attended yesterdays rally.

Just saying.
I wonder what the Blues vs Roos game in QBN pulls in. Bet it's more than these mouthbreathers got
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Post by Northern Raider »

Coastalraider wrote: February 7, 2022, 4:49 am More than 2000 protesters attended yesterdays rally.

Just saying.
Did it actually happen? No coverage in the news.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Mickey_Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Big Papa

Post by Mickey_Raider »

Botman wrote: February 7, 2022, 7:28 am

Just saying.
I wonder what the Blues vs Roos game in QBN pulls in. Bet it's more than these mouthbreathers got
I know it is wrong but I get a real surge of satisfaction (or is it schadenfreude) when observing these people and the deluded self assessment of their success and scale.

They appear to think that every incident is bringing the country one step closer to some mass uprising and everybody “waking up”.
Up The Milk
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Mickey_Raider wrote: February 7, 2022, 8:33 am

Just saying.
I know it is wrong but I get a real surge of satisfaction (or is it schadenfreude) when observing these people and the deluded self assessment of their success and scale.

They appear to think that every incident is bringing the country one step closer to some mass uprising and everybody “waking up”.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that. :lol:
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Coronavirus

Mickey_Raider wrote: February 7, 2022, 8:33 am

Just saying.

* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

:lol:
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Who is the person keeping tally of the crowd figures at the rally, is it the same person that keeps tally of the Canberra Stadium crowds?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Sid wrote: February 7, 2022, 9:36 am Who is the person keeping tally of the crowd figures at the rally, is it the same person that keeps tally of the Canberra Stadium crowds? Image

They're going to get anywhere between 1.7m to 5m according to some of these **** clowns. :lol:

These protests are a classic mid june raiders game when the team sucks... somewhere between 3-6k of people and we'll call it 9 :lol:
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

International borders to reopen to all visa categories February 21st

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

About time lets get on with this ****.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This place is woke.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Botman wrote:
Sid wrote: February 7, 2022, 9:36 am Who is the person keeping tally of the crowd figures at the rally, is it the same person that keeps tally of the Canberra Stadium crowds? Image

They're going to get anywhere between 1.7m to 5m according to some of these **** clowns. Image

These protests are a classic mid june raiders game when the team sucks... somewhere between 3-6k of people and we'll call it 9 Image
I couldn't resist.

So I usually go for a walk around parliament house at lunchtime. Three hoodrats were coming towards me - as they got within 10 metres I whipped out my mask and put it on. They didn't quite fire up as much as I'd hope, unfortunately. All I got was a 'can you believe it, we're outside'. I guess it gives them a good story to tell tonight as they're passing round the goonbag.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Absolutely love how one of their main tactics has been to leave negative reviews for venues that "Discriminate against the unvaccinated" in a city that is 98.4% vaccinated.

All this has done has reminded people of places they haven't been in a while like Grease Monkeys who today copped their whining.

Anyway there is some delicious irony in the fact the clowns an Epic are going to get evicted later this week so people can set up for a bookfair.
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Joseph 'the worm' Tapine

Post by 1992 »

In Austria anyone 18+ who has not taken the jab will receive a fine of €600-3,600 up to four times a year.
Pregnant women and those with a medical exemption are exempt.
The fines though will not begin until March 15th. The mandatory jab law will extend to at least 2024.
Police are authorised to check anyone's vaccination status - including stopping them in their car.

We live in a very progressive time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dults.html
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Oh man, i initially read that post as being In Australia... then got to the pound symbol and double checked
now im disappointed. I wish we had that here. :(
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Good turnout today at parliament house. Not quite the 6.5 million they'd hoped for but it was damn near close.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Latest reports are March 29 is the big day. One of the "Leaders" is going home until then but has told people they can slum it out at EPIC if they want.

Wonder how much of the cash donations he has pocketed.
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Joseph 'the worm' Tapine

Post by 1992 »

Botman wrote: February 8, 2022, 3:21 pm Oh man, i initially read that post as being In Australia... then got to the pound symbol and double checked
now im disappointed. I wish we had that here. :(
Euro symbol.
Austria has the Euro, not the pound.
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Yeah that's my bad. :lol:

Still the broader point remains. Would EDIT being fined into oblivion by the good boys in blue :lol:

In other news
https://twitter.com/LizardHumanoid is doing gods work coverage the camp of clowns

This entire thing is a **** loony convention. It's the best reality tv show i've ever watched. Cooked units everywhere just spouting nonsense and fighting about whose insane agenda should be followed. Glorious. I hope these **** idiots never leave. Lock em in at EPIC and set up cameras and mic'd and stream it on prime time. It'll do gangbuster numbers
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

What the **** are "normies"? :?
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Yeah but you're you and im me. That's the way the system goes ;)
(psst im part of the cabal! im a lizard humanoid... you havent got a chance brother)
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Northern Raider wrote: February 8, 2022, 7:08 pm What the **** are "normies"? :?
Normal people
They think being normal is a bad thing, which is how you know they're as cooked as cooked can be.
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

I’d rather listen to Jar Jar Binks than these protesters. He makes more sense.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Here’s some extracts from the forum guidelines, just a polite reminder to follow them please. In short, don’t be a forum cop, don’t post about the moderation. Remember you can also use the report function if you think another post breaches the forum guidelines. The moderators will take appropriate action.

* you must not operate as a "forum cop" - that is, make demands that this or that post or thread should be deleted or instruct the Moderators and Administrators on how to do their jobs. The Administrators and Moderators are there to help run the forum. Only the Administrators and Moderators have the call on what should be permitted in debate and whether posts should be deleted or threads locked;

* if you have a complaint or question about the moderation of the site, send a private message to one of the Administrators or Moderators. Their names are colour coded in green and blue, respectively. There are a range of Administrators and Moderators, so you have a wide choice of people to send your question or complaint to. It is a condition of use that you do not make posts questioning or complaining about the moderation of the site;

https://thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10740
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Coronavirus

Post by gangrenous »

BJ wrote:I’d rather listen to Jar Jar Binks than these protesters. He makes more sense.
Meesa Jar Jar Binks. Meesa gunna get da jab jab!

FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Northern Raider wrote:What the **** are "normies"? :?
Norman Gunston fan club members
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: February 8, 2022, 7:48 pm
They are actually members of the Corey Norman fan club.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Schifty wrote:
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: February 8, 2022, 7:48 pm
They are actually members of the Corey Norman fan club.
Pretty sure Normie Rowe is the President
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Mickey_Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Big Papa

Post by Mickey_Raider »

Craig Kelly advised that he supports the “10s of thousands” of freedom protestors in Canberra.

Sign him up for the GIO stadium crowd counting team asap
Up The Milk
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Drone footage of the 1.7 million at epic.