The Greenhouse - Over 70,000 followers!

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Greenhouse
Don Furner

Post by The Greenhouse »

Today, we're pleased to announce that The Greenhouse now has over 70,000 followers! More than 70,200 to be exact.

We have now been serving Canberra Raiders and rugby league fans for over 15 years. We now have over 3,600 members of TheGH.com.au. In 2019, the site had over 27,000 unique users of the site on average per month - with a monthly peak over 40,000 users. The site averaged almost 1 million page views per month - with a monthly peak of over 1.5 million.

The Greenhouse Facebook page now has more than 35,000 likes... and over 48,000 followers on Facebook. We also have over 8,000 on Twitter and 7,000 on Instagram. On all our social media platforms, including Pinterest, we have now broken through the 70,000 followers mark.

Whenever big news breaks, it is The Greenhouse the supporters come to. And whenever people want to know what Raiders fans are thinking, it is The Greenhouse they come to.

It's thanks to you, the members and followers of The GH, for continuing to make The Greenhouse the number one Canberra Raiders supporters website!

2020 could have been a whole lot better so far... let's hope it ends in that elusive premiership for the Green Machine!

The Greenhouse Team

The Greenhouse score update service
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Re: The Greenhouse - Over 70,000 followers!

Post by Northern Raider »

68,274 of those are Lucy
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Damn I just realised Ive been a member for 12 years!
Good job GE, and all the Mods who keep this place ship shape
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Brewdle
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Love em all

Post by Brewdle »

Congrats to all involved, I truly appreciate all you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk