I'm just glad everyone else is glad.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Re: The Politics Thread 2022

Post by gangrenous »

I'm just jubilant my former paramour is jubilant.
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

gangrenous wrote:I'm just jubilant my former paramour is jubilant.

Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Mickey_Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Big Papa

Post by Mickey_Raider »

T_R wrote: December 19, 2022, 9:13 am
Mickey_Raider wrote: December 14, 2022, 7:44 pm Watching the Robodebt RC.

I can’t be the only person who finds it alarming that someone of Morrison’s character manages to make it all the way up the greasy pole to the highest office in the land.

A disgraceful narcissist who still to this day does. Not. Get. It.
I'm just glad that his appearance gave you another chance to come here and post about how much you dislike him, in case anyone hadn't picked up on that in the last 3 years.

Im just glad you reminded me about your meltdown almost 2 years ago in response to my prescient commentary about the Robodebt fiasco.

Frankly I don’t know why you are even bothering to engage with the “least interesting poster on the GH”.
Up The Milk
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

gangrenous wrote: December 19, 2022, 10:20 am I'm just glad that Mickey_Raider’s appearance gave you another chance to come here and post about how much you dislike him, in case anyone hadn't picked up on that in the last 3 years…

And now turtles.

All the way down.
I don't dislike him, I find him deeply repetitive and lacking in original thought.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

The Politics Thread 2022

Post by gangrenous »

So apparently the Liberal Party review is done and the document includes the word ‘climate’ once, just in describing the Teals campaign.

Dumb as ****.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Sigh

Land cleared for cotton farming in the Northern Territory: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-11/ ... /101651092

Edit, in less important non-political news Cardinal Pell has died.
Shoving it in your face since 2017