That's hard man.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

This place is woke.
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: 2022 Rd 21 V Panthers: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Billy Walker »

Question wrote: August 5, 2022, 10:06 pm That's hard man.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk
He’s like an organised podiatrist- he never loses his feet!
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

greeneyed wrote:It appears he changed things up in terms of eating plan and followed the gym plan and added more routine to life.
Almost like he finally became an adult.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Fire expected for Raiders-Panthers rivalry

Fireworks are expected in the nation’s capital on Saturday evening when Canberra and Penrith rekindle their rivalry.

“It makes it exciting, they’re the games you wish you could play,” coach Ricky Stuart said.

Read more: https://canberraweekly.com.au/fire-expe ... s-rivalry/

Canberra Raiders relish added spice against 'arrogant' Penrith Panthers, but lose Xavier Savage: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239

Canberra Raiders coach reveals details of Corey Horsburgh's pneumonia battle

Raiders forward Corey Horsburgh has endured a frightening battle with pneumonia in recent weeks, but thankfully the red-headed big man is finally on the mend.

"He had pneumonia and lost about five kilos, but he's back to about 104-105kg now which is his playing weight," Raiders coach Ricky Stuart said.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

Billy Walker wrote: August 5, 2022, 9:57 pm
greeneyed wrote: August 5, 2022, 9:55 pm It appears he changed things up in terms of eating plan and followed the gym plan and added more routine to life.
He certainly doesn’t skip leg day. I can’t recall a player able to keep his feet better than Tarps this year. Harder to put down than a 10 year old family pet dog!
The annoying thing is the refs don't necessarily reward keeping his feet compared to the old days. Defenders are still allowed to hang all over him for the same amount of time, if not slightly more.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Roger Kenworthy wrote: August 6, 2022, 8:05 am
greeneyed wrote: August 5, 2022, 9:55 pm It appears he changed things up in terms of eating plan and followed the gym plan and added more routine to life.
He certainly doesn’t skip leg day. I can’t recall a player able to keep his feet better than Tarps this year. Harder to put down than a 10 year old family pet dog!
The annoying thing is the refs don't necessarily reward keeping his feet compared to the old days. Defenders are still allowed to hang all over him for the same amount of time, if not slightly more.
And then the referees allow third men in to come in late and dive at his knees.
Pete Cash
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by Pete Cash »

He legit should win 6 agains basically every tackle. Players work him over to a ridiculous degree.
Azza
Laurie Daley

Post by Azza »

greeneyed wrote:
I can't recall the standard of refereeing being any worse than it has been this year

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Hong Kong Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Hong Kong Raider »

greeneyed wrote: August 6, 2022, 8:06 am
I found it ironic that Booth suffered a serious knee injury v Melbourne and could be out for a number of months, if not an ACL which would keep him out for 9 months. I certainly wasn't offering him any sympathy when I saw it on television.
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Post by Billy Walker »

Hong Kong Raider wrote: August 6, 2022, 9:07 am
I found it ironic that Booth suffered a serious knee injury v Melbourne and could be out for a number of months, if not an ACL which would keep him out for 9 months. I certainly wasn't offering him any sympathy when I saw it on television.
Ironic in many ways really - including that it shows rugby league is a hard contact sport and not every bad call, injury or otherwise is a planned attack against the raiders.

Graham Annesley Refs meeting Agenda item 1 - How do we keep the Raiders down? “Well that Tarps fella is going well”. “Right - let’s let them attack his knees then!” Done! Item 2 Unconscious bias’…..
Postman Pat
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Hodgson

Post by Postman Pat »

Hong Kong Raider wrote:
Pretty sure Booth snapped his ACL, MCL, PCL and dislocated his knee in that incident.
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Billy Walker wrote: August 6, 2022, 10:28 am
Hong Kong Raider wrote: August 6, 2022, 9:07 am

Ironic in many ways really - including that it shows rugby league is a hard contact sport and not every bad call, injury or otherwise is a planned attack against the raiders.

Graham Annesley Refs meeting Agenda item 1 - How do we keep the Raiders down? “Well that Tarps fella is going well”. “Right - let’s let them attack his knees then!” Done! Item 2 Unconscious bias’…..
There are probably people on Facebook claiming some conspiracy, but I don't see anyone doing it here. At least not much. Item 2, they don't even recognise the term.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga

Post by Seiffert82 »

Why doesn't Jared Maxwell ever come out to explain referee decisions? Why is it always Annesley?

BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

Seiffert82 wrote:Why doesn't Jared Maxwell ever come out to explain referee decisions? Why is it always Annesley?

After seeing Maxwell trying to explain the NAS non charge I’m not surprised they don’t let him near the media. Image
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga

Post by Seiffert82 »

BJ wrote:
Seiffert82 wrote:Why doesn't Jared Maxwell ever come out to explain referee decisions? Why is it always Annesley?

After seeing Maxwell trying to explain the NAS non charge I’m not surprised they don’t let him near the media. Image
That was Luke Patten from the Match Review Committee wasn't it?

He certainly didn't do himself or the MRC any favours with that display of mental gymnastics.

BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

Seiffert82 wrote:
BJ wrote:

That was Luke Patten from the Match Review Committee wasn't it?

He certainly didn't do himself or the MRC any favours with that display of mental gymnastics.

You’re right (but I didn’t want to let the truth get in the way of a clean shot).
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

Yes, Luke Patten.

Who’s eyes are facing anywhere but straight.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock: