Bellamy even worse than me: Stuart

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Bellamy even worse than me: Stuart

Post by greeneyed »

Ricky Stuart calls Craig Bellamy a **** over the famously grumpy Melbourne Storm coach's wild habit during games

Raiders coach Ricky Stuart insists Craig Bellamy's temper in the coach's box is even worse than his and says the Storm boss's famous dummy spits make him look like a **** on TV.

'He's worse than me,' Stuart said. 'He could be up by 18 and he's going off his head. I sit back and laugh and and laugh at him. Then I sit back and think they're all probably laughing at me too.'

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nrl/a ... x-NRL.html
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: Bellamy even worse than me: Stuart

Post by Billy Walker »

Ricky fell out of love with rugby league 3 years ago. Hmm ok
RedRaider
Laurie Daley

Post by RedRaider »

Errr Sticky, the big difference is your mate Bellamy is a consistent high performance coach who knows how to sell his message to players. They play a strong game in both attack and defence. If he has a player who is a Dud he knows he can offload him to you.
Coastalraider
David Furner
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Coastalraider »

RedRaider wrote: November 17, 2023, 8:14 am Errr Sticky, the big difference is your mate Bellamy is a consistent high performance coach who knows how to sell his message to players. They play a strong game in both attack and defence. If he has a player who is a Dud he knows he can offload him to you.
Hahah, I can see it now!

Ring ring, ring ring…

‘Sticky, it’s Craig. I’ve got this young fella down here, could be anything, just needs a level of coaching that I don’t think I can give him… do you need a strike centre??’

‘You’re right Craig, no one knows footy like I do, a little bit of brawler attitude fixes these kids right up: what’s his name? Scott? Send him up mate, the finance team will sort out the contract whatever it is. When can we catch up for a beer?’.